Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CMO Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CMO related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CMO specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CMO Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CMO improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Think about the people you identified for your CMO project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Technology and Circuits for On-Chip Networks: How will technology (ITRS CMOS) and circuit design affect the design of on-chip networks. What key research issues must be addressed in this area?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- What do cmos need from the next generation of analytics tools?
- How are we doing compared to our industry?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
- Is the performance gap determined?
- What do we want to improve?
- Where is our petri dish?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CMO book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CMO self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CMO Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CMO areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CMO Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CMO projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CMO Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CMO project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Will new information become available during the CMO project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: After how many days will the lease cost be the same as the purchase cost for the equipment?
- Network Diagram: What activity must be completed immediately before this activity can start?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Were there any CMO projects similar to this one in existence?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there an excessive and invalid use of task constraints and relationships of leads/lags?
- Risk Audit: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the CMO project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do you have the reasons why the changes to the organizational systems and capabilities are required?
- Quality Audit: Are the policies and processes, as set out in the Quality Audit Manual, properly applied?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the CMO project baseline?
Step-by-step and complete CMO Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CMO project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CMO project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CMO project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CMO project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CMO project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CMO project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CMO project with this in-depth CMO Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CMO projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CMO and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CMO investments work better.
This CMO All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.