Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cognizant Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cognizant related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cognizant specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cognizant Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cognizant improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- What are our needs in relation to Cognizant skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- Are losses documented, analyzed, and remedial processes developed to prevent future losses?
- Are accountability and ownership for Cognizant clearly defined?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Cognizant is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- How do we know that any Cognizant analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- What situation(s) led to this Cognizant Self Assessment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cognizant book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Cognizant self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cognizant Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cognizant areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cognizant Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cognizant projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cognizant Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cognizant project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Decision Log: How does the use a Decision Support System influence the strategies/tactics or costs?
- Risk Management Plan: What is the likelihood that the organization would accept responsibility for the risk?
- Risk Management Plan: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
- Variance Analysis: How do you identify and isolate causes of favorable and unfavorable cost and schedule variances?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Cognizant project leaders committed to this Cognizant project full time?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have price sheets and a methodology for determining the total proposal cost?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is a Stakeholder Management plan in place that covers topics?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: If a problem has been detected, what tools can be used to determine a root cause?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Cognizant project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are there dependencies with other initiatives or Cognizant projects?
Step-by-step and complete Cognizant Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cognizant project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cognizant project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cognizant project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cognizant project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cognizant project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cognizant project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cognizant project with this in-depth Cognizant Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cognizant projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cognizant and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cognizant investments work better.
This Cognizant All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.