Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CollaborateCloud Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CollaborateCloud related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CollaborateCloud specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CollaborateCloud Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 680 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CollaborateCloud improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 680 standard requirements:
- How are you going to measure success?
- What is the purpose of CollaborateCloud in relation to the mission?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice clients have in our category in our favor?
- How will you know that you have improved?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which CollaborateCloud models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What is the total cost related to deploying CollaborateCloud, including any consulting or professional services?
- Does CollaborateCloud analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CollaborateCloud book in PDF containing 680 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CollaborateCloud self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CollaborateCloud Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CollaborateCloud areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CollaborateCloud Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CollaborateCloud projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CollaborateCloud Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CollaborateCloud project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the CollaborateCloud project via agreements?
- Lessons Learned: What solutions or recommendations can you offer that would have improved some aspect of the CollaborateCloud project?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
- Change Request: How are changes graded and who is responsible for the rating?
- Risk Audit: What are the costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the CollaborateCloud project?
- Milestone List: What is the organization s history in doing similar activities?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Based on the following, if you need to shorten the duration of the CollaborateCloud project, what activity would you try to shorten?
- Quality Audit: Is there any content that may be legally actionable?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How will economic events and trends likely affect the CollaborateCloud project?
Step-by-step and complete CollaborateCloud Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CollaborateCloud project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CollaborateCloud project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CollaborateCloud project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CollaborateCloud project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CollaborateCloud project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CollaborateCloud project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CollaborateCloud project with this in-depth CollaborateCloud Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CollaborateCloud projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CollaborateCloud and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CollaborateCloud investments work better.
This CollaborateCloud All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.