Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Combined Heat and Power Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Combined Heat and Power related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Combined Heat and Power specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Combined Heat and Power Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 693 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Combined Heat and Power improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 693 standard requirements:
- What are the Essentials of Internal Combined Heat and Power Management?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Combined Heat and Power project?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- How to deal with Combined Heat and Power Changes?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Combined Heat and Power improvements?
- How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Combined Heat and Power, and Brand Value
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
- In the past year, what have you done (or could you have done) to increase the accurate perception of this company/brand as ethical and honest?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Combined Heat and Power book in PDF containing 693 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Combined Heat and Power self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Combined Heat and Power Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Combined Heat and Power areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Combined Heat and Power Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Combined Heat and Power projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Combined Heat and Power Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Combined Heat and Power project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts – How will the time and resources needed to complete the Combined Heat and Power project be forecast?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for ensuring that its training activities are appropriately resourced and support is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are our budgets supportive of a culture of quality data?
- Communications Management Plan: How is this initiative related to other portfolios, programs, or Combined Heat and Power projects?
- Risk Audit: What impact does prior experience have on decisions made during the risk-assessment process?
- Quality Management Plan: Were there any deficiencies / issues in prior years self-assessment?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the standards or expectations for success?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Stakeholder Management?
- Project Portfolio management: Governance. How does the organization ensure that Combined Heat and Power project and program benefits and risks are being managed to optimize the overall value creation from the portfolio?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent has a PMO contributed to raising the quality of the design of the Combined Heat and Power project?
Step-by-step and complete Combined Heat and Power Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Combined Heat and Power project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Combined Heat and Power project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Combined Heat and Power project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Combined Heat and Power project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Combined Heat and Power project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Combined Heat and Power project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Combined Heat and Power project with this in-depth Combined Heat and Power Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Combined Heat and Power projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Combined Heat and Power and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Combined Heat and Power investments work better.
This Combined Heat and Power All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.