Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Common operational picture Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Common operational picture related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Common operational picture specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Common operational picture Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 752 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Common operational picture improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 752 standard requirements:
- How do our controls stack up?
- What is our theory of human motivation, and how does our compensation plan fit with that view?
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- What are our Common operational picture Processes?
- How much does Common operational picture help?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Common operational picture? If so, when did it change and why?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
- What is our question?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Common operational picture into the services that we provide?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Common operational picture book in PDF containing 752 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Common operational picture self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Common operational picture Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Common operational picture areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Common operational picture Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Common operational picture projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Common operational picture Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Common operational picture project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Too many I’s: Do all the identified roles need to be routinely informed or only in exceptional circumstances?
- Lessons Learned: What is the proportion of in-house and contractor personnel authorized for the Common operational picture project?
- Procurement Audit: Is the performance of the procurement function/unit benchmarked with other procurement functions/units in the different stages of the procurement process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are tools and techniques defined for gathering, integrating and distributing Common operational picture project outputs?
- Project Scope Statement: What are some of the major deliverables of the Common operational picture project?
- Project Management Plan: Are calculations and results of analyses essentially correct?
- Planning Process Group: In what way has the Common operational picture project come up with innovative measures for problem-solving?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence that the consultants participating in the Common operational picture project design released information to contractors competing for the prime contract?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive discussions?
Step-by-step and complete Common operational picture Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Common operational picture project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Common operational picture project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Common operational picture project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Common operational picture project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Common operational picture project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Common operational picture project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Common operational picture project with this in-depth Common operational picture Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Common operational picture projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Common operational picture and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Common operational picture investments work better.
This Common operational picture All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.