Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Community Media Workshop Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Community Media Workshop related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Community Media Workshop specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Community Media Workshop Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 698 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Community Media Workshop improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 698 standard requirements:
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- Do those selected for the Community Media Workshop team have a good general understanding of what Community Media Workshop is all about?
- Think about the people you identified for your Community Media Workshop project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- What one word do we want to own in the minds of our customers, employees, and partners?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- What trouble can we get into?
- When a Community Media Workshop manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
- Is the solution technically practical?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Community Media Workshop book in PDF containing 698 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Community Media Workshop self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Community Media Workshop Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Community Media Workshop areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Community Media Workshop Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Community Media Workshop projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Community Media Workshop Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Community Media Workshop project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Are you properly tracking the progress of the Community Media Workshop project and communicating the status to stakeholders?
- Lessons Learned: Who had fiscal authority to manage the funding for the Community Media Workshop project, did that work?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Goals for the Community Media Workshop project. What is each stakeholders desired outcome for the Community Media Workshop project?
- Communications Management Plan: Who have you worked with in past, similar initiatives?
- Procurement Audit: Are travel expenditures monitored to determine that they are in line with other employees and reasonable for the area of travel?
- Variance Analysis: How do you verify authorization to proceed with all authorized work?
- Contractor Status Report: What was the actual budget or estimated cost for your companys services?
- Project Management Plan: Is the engineering content at a feasibility level-of-detail, and is it sufficiently complete, to provide an adequate basis for the baseline cost estimate?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Scope Management Plan: Are measurements and feedback mechanisms incorporated in tracking work effort & refining work estimating techniques?
Step-by-step and complete Community Media Workshop Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Community Media Workshop project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Community Media Workshop project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Community Media Workshop project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Community Media Workshop project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Community Media Workshop project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Community Media Workshop project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Community Media Workshop project with this in-depth Community Media Workshop Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Community Media Workshop projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Community Media Workshop and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Community Media Workshop investments work better.
This Community Media Workshop All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.