Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical compliance organizational Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any compliance organizational related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated compliance organizational specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the compliance organizational Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 669 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which compliance organizational improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 669 standard requirements:
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
- Do the compliance organizational decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- What are the Key enablers to make this compliance organizational move?
- Among our stronger employees, how many see themselves at the company in three years? How many would leave for a 10 percent raise from another company?
- What are the long-term compliance organizational goals?
- How will you know that the compliance organizational project has been successful?
- Why should we expend time and effort to implement measurement?
- Were the planned controls working?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate compliance organizational delivery for example is new software needed?
- Is there regularly 100% attendance at the team meetings? If not, have appointed substitutes attended to preserve cross-functionality and full representation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the compliance organizational book in PDF containing 669 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your compliance organizational self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the compliance organizational Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which compliance organizational areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough compliance organizational Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage compliance organizational projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step compliance organizational Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 compliance organizational project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Communications Management Plan: What steps can you take for a positive relationship?
- Cost Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the compliance organizational project schedule(s)?
- Procurement Audit: Are there performance targets on value for money obtained and cost savings?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Procurement Audit: Were there no material changes in the contract shortly after award?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How do risks change during the compliance organizational projects life cycle?
- Procurement Audit: Was all the key documentation given to the contracting authority?
- Team Directory: Does a compliance organizational project team directory list all resources assigned to the compliance organizational project?
Step-by-step and complete compliance organizational Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 compliance organizational project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 compliance organizational project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 compliance organizational project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 compliance organizational project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 compliance organizational project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 compliance organizational project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any compliance organizational project with this in-depth compliance organizational Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose compliance organizational projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in compliance organizational and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make compliance organizational investments work better.
This compliance organizational All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.