Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Computer network operations Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Computer network operations related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Computer network operations specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Computer network operations Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 701 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Computer network operations improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 701 standard requirements:
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- Your reputation and success is your lifeblood, and Computer network operations shows you how to stay relevant, add value, and win and retain customers
- What threat is Computer network operations addressing?
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Computer network operations product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- What is Tricky About This?
- Do you have a vision statement?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- How are the Computer network operations’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Computer network operations book in PDF containing 701 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Computer network operations self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Computer network operations Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Computer network operations areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Computer network operations Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Computer network operations projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Computer network operations Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Computer network operations project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Did the Computer network operations project improve the team members reputations, skills, personal development?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Computer network operations project?
- Lessons Learned: How effective were the techniques used to prepare you and your organization for the impact of the changes brought about by the product or service produced by the Computer network operations project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are alternatives safe, functional, constructible, economical, reasonable and sustainable?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the cost accumulation system provide for summarization of indirect costs from the point of allocation to the contract total?
- Risk Audit: What limitations do auditors face in effectively applying risk-assessment results to the risk of material misstatement measures?
- Requirements Documentation: Can the requirement be changed without a large impact on other requirements?
- Work Breakdown Structure: Is the Work breakdown Structure (WBS) defined and is the scope of the Computer network operations project clear with assigned deliverable owners?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Source Selection Criteria: How are clarifications and communications appropriately used?
Step-by-step and complete Computer network operations Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Computer network operations project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Computer network operations project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Computer network operations project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Computer network operations project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Computer network operations project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Computer network operations project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Computer network operations project with this in-depth Computer network operations Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Computer network operations projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Computer network operations and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Computer network operations investments work better.
This Computer network operations All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.