What You Need to Know
- Breakouts in the Continual Service Improvement predictive analytics are ServiceTitan, ServiceNow Express, Freshservice. Seriously consider these technologies to gain a strategic advantage.
- The technologies who are at the peak of their interest are ServiceNow Express, Smart Service, Call of Service.
- By far most employment needs are found in the Customer Service Software, Help Desk Software, Maintenance Management Software technologies.
- These 3 fields have the most active practitioners who have the specific skill set or experience: Call of Service, Help Desk Software, Customer Service Software.
- Help Desk Software, Live Chat Software, QFM lead in searches for information online.
- These three technologies are receiving the highest investments to gain clients: Help Desk Software, Field Service Management Software, Online CRM Software.
- These three technologies have the most active advertisers: IT Service Software, Field Service Management Software, Online CRM Software.
- In patents, these three technologies have the most coverage Field Service Management Software, Customer Service Software, Maintenance Management Software.
- The most publications are available for Call of Service, IT Service Software, eEMS.
- Instruction and courseware availability is highest in these technologies: QFM, Smart Service, eEMS.
The Continual Service Improvement report evaluates technologies and applications in terms of their business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest.
CSI continually improves the effectiveness and efficiency of services and processes. As per ITIL 2011, the following main processes are part of the ITIL stage Continual Service Improvement (CSI): Service Review. Process Objective: To review business services and infrastructure services on a regular basis.
The Predictive Analytics Scores below – ordered on Forecasted Future Needs and Demand from High to Low – shows you Continual Service Improvement’s Predictive Analysis. The link takes you to a corresponding product in The Art of Service’s store to get started.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, Instruction and courseware available activity, patents, and books published.
Predictive Analytics Scores:
000439 – ServiceTitan
000270 – ServiceNow Express
000213 – Freshservice
000191 – ServSuite
000175 – Customer Service Software
000139 – Smart Service
000089 – Field Service Management Software
000071 – Contract Alert
000065 – Online CRM Software
000061 – Live Chat Software
000037 – EMS Software
000035 – WorldShare Management Services
000031 – ePly
000026 – Remote Support Software
000006 – QFM
000000 – Worksheet Systems
000000 – Weemss
000000 – Transwide
000000 – ServiceM8
000000 – ServiceBridge
000000 – PX3000
000000 – Professional Services Automation Software
000000 – nService
000000 – Maintenance Management Software
000000 – Maid Service Software
000000 – IT Service Software
000000 – iJEMS
000000 – Hosted LMS
000000 – Help Desk Software
000000 – EHS Management Software
000000 – eEMS
000000 – Call of Service