Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Corporate governance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Corporate governance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Corporate governance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Corporate governance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 631 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Corporate governance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 631 standard requirements:
- What will the board of directors expect and need from general counsels in light of the recent surge in legislative and regulatory changes in corporate governance?
- The vast territory of unchanged corporate governance: new frontier or protected habitat?
- What corporate governance reforms has your board instituted related to sarbanes-oxley?
- What are you to make of all these board-related corporate governance changes?
- Are accountants best placed act as corporate governance referees?
- Corporate Governance: Whats Right and Whats Wrong?
- How do we restore Trust After Fraud?
- Does Corporate Governance Affect Firm Value?
- What Matters in Corporate Governance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Corporate governance book in PDF containing 631 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Corporate governance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Corporate governance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Corporate governance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Corporate governance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Corporate governance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Corporate governance Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Corporate governance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the training you received in preparation for the use of the product/service?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Specific – Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Procurement Audit: Was there a sound basis for the scorings applied to the criteria and was the scoring well balanced?
- Executing Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the programme?
- Quality Metrics: What group is empowered to define quality requirements?
- Lessons Learned: How well prepared were you to receive Corporate governance project deliverables?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do Corporate governance project managers participating in the Corporate governance project know the Corporate governance projects true status first hand?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the industrial relations prevailing in your organization?
- Lessons Learned: Was the purpose of the Corporate governance project, the end products and success criteria clearly defined and agreed at the start?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in results-based evaluation?
Step-by-step and complete Corporate governance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Corporate governance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Corporate governance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Corporate governance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Corporate governance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Corporate governance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Corporate governance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Corporate governance project with this in-depth Corporate governance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Corporate governance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Corporate governance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Corporate governance investments work better.
This Corporate governance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.