Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Counterproductive Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Counterproductive related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Counterproductive specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Counterproductive Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 681 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Counterproductive improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 681 standard requirements:
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
- What improvements have been achieved?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Counterproductive’s gains?
- How will the Counterproductive team and the group measure complete success of Counterproductive?
- Among our stronger employees, how many see themselves at the company in three years? How many would leave for a 10 percent raise from another company?
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
- What are current Counterproductive Paradigms?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- What were the crucial ‘moments of truth’ on the process map?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Counterproductive book in PDF containing 681 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Counterproductive self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Counterproductive Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Counterproductive areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Counterproductive Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Counterproductive projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Counterproductive Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Counterproductive project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are adjustments implemented to correct or prevent defects?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What potential impact does the stakeholder have on the Counterproductive project?
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a baseline plan against which to measure progress?
- Procurement Audit: Was timely and equal access to contract documents and information provided to all candidates?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a contract developed which obligates the seller and the buyer?
- Executing Process Group: Does the Counterproductive project team have enough people to execute the Counterproductive project plan?
- Team Directory: Decisions: What could be done better to improve the quality of the constructed product?
- Cost Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Counterproductive project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Planning Process Group: Have operating capacities been created and/or reinforced in partners?
Step-by-step and complete Counterproductive Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Counterproductive project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Counterproductive project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Counterproductive project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Counterproductive project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Counterproductive project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Counterproductive project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Counterproductive project with this in-depth Counterproductive Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Counterproductive projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Counterproductive and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Counterproductive investments work better.
This Counterproductive All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.