Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CPM suites Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CPM suites related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CPM suites specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CPM suites Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CPM suites improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 616 standard requirements:
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if CPM suites does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these CPM suites processes?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing CPM suites?
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- What are specific CPM suites Rules to follow?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- Are there recognized CPM suites problems?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CPM suites book in PDF containing 616 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CPM suites self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CPM suites Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CPM suites areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CPM suites Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CPM suites projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CPM suites Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CPM suites project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: How will the duration of the CPM suites project influence your decisions?
- Procurement Audit: Is the performance of the procurement function/unit regularly evaluated?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for ensuring that its training activities are appropriately resourced and support is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring and tracking the CPM suites project requirements?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Identify potential or actual budget-based and time-based schedule variances?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do you need to convince people that it s well worth the time and effort?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Discuss some of the examples of poor quality in information technology CPM suites projects presented in the What Went Wrong?
- Planning Process Group: Are work methodologies, financial instruments, etc. shared among departments, organizations and CPM suites projects?
- Quality Audit: Are there sufficient personnel having the necessary education, background, training, and experience to assure that all operations are correctly performed?
Step-by-step and complete CPM suites Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CPM suites project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CPM suites project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CPM suites project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CPM suites project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CPM suites project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CPM suites project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CPM suites project with this in-depth CPM suites Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CPM suites projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CPM suites and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CPM suites investments work better.
This CPM suites All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.