Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Creativity techniques Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Creativity techniques related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Creativity techniques specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Creativity techniques Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 740 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Creativity techniques improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 740 standard requirements:
- Due to the role of creativity and innovation techniques on the development of new ideas, which of the creativity techniques are the priority for application in collective strategic decision making?
- Software testing must be one of the most creative professions. Compare for instance with the idea that programming is creative; which takes more creativity: creating the error or finding the error?
- Creativity is central to many activities, including entrepreneurship and research and development at large corporations. Can incentives be used to improve the creative process?
- Small scale seems dubious to include as a necessity for software testing. The larger the project, the larger need for both systematic and creative testing?
- One can look at a different area to see how problems are solved; maybe a football huddle isnt appropriate when the Beta build arrives, but what about …?
- How do you know whether its better to lay out very specifically what others have to do; versus allowing them to use their own initiative and creativity?
- When you criticized others ideas (including the instructors), how constructively (as opposed to destructively) did you state your criticism?
- Compare for instance with the idea that programming is creative; which takes more creativity: creating the error or finding the error?
- The main issue presented is whether something contains enough creativity/originality to merit copyright protection?
- How can we like Apple, an early industry leader which almost faced extinction, use creativity?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Creativity techniques book in PDF containing 740 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Creativity techniques self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Creativity techniques Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Creativity techniques areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Creativity techniques Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Creativity techniques projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Creativity techniques Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Creativity techniques project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: What is the most important thing to do next to make your Creativity techniques project successful?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Creativity techniques project repository for each release?
- Schedule Management Plan: What will be the final cost of the Creativity techniques project if status quo is maintained?
- Quality Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Creativity techniques project?
- Executing Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Project Scope Statement: Change Management vs. Change Leadership – What’s the Difference?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization communicate regularly and effectively with its members?
- WBS Dictionary: Are detailed work packages planned as far in advance as practicable?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Do the partners have sufficient financial capacity to keep up the benefits produced by the programme?
- Project Management Plan: How can you best help the organization to develop consistent practices in Creativity techniques project management planning stages?
Step-by-step and complete Creativity techniques Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Creativity techniques project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Creativity techniques project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Creativity techniques project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Creativity techniques project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Creativity techniques project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Creativity techniques project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Creativity techniques project with this in-depth Creativity techniques Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Creativity techniques projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Creativity techniques and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Creativity techniques investments work better.
This Creativity techniques All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.