Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Critical Internet infrastructure Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Critical Internet infrastructure related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Critical Internet infrastructure specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Critical Internet infrastructure Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Critical Internet infrastructure improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- Does the Critical Internet infrastructure task fit the client’s priorities?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a Critical Internet infrastructure study?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
- Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform Critical Internet infrastructure work? How is the team addressing them?
- What are current Critical Internet infrastructure Paradigms?
- Is Critical Internet infrastructure dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Critical Internet infrastructure book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Critical Internet infrastructure self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Critical Internet infrastructure Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Critical Internet infrastructure areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Critical Internet infrastructure Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Critical Internet infrastructure projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Critical Internet infrastructure Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Critical Internet infrastructure project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the Critical Internet infrastructure project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Alliances: With which other actors is the actor allied, how are they interconnected?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Evaluate the performance of operating organizations?
- Network Diagram: If the Critical Internet infrastructure project network diagram cannot change but you have extra personnel resources, what is the BEST thing to do?
- Executing Process Group: Is the Critical Internet infrastructure project performing better or worse than planned?
- Lessons Learned: How timely were Progress Reports provided to the Critical Internet infrastructure project Manager by Team Members?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Team Operating Agreement: How does teaming fit in with overall organizational goals and meet organizational needs?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there processes in place to ensure internal consistency between the source code components?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Critical Internet infrastructure project sufficiently qualified?
Step-by-step and complete Critical Internet infrastructure Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Critical Internet infrastructure project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Critical Internet infrastructure project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Critical Internet infrastructure project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Critical Internet infrastructure project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Critical Internet infrastructure project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Critical Internet infrastructure project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Critical Internet infrastructure project with this in-depth Critical Internet infrastructure Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Critical Internet infrastructure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Critical Internet infrastructure and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Critical Internet infrastructure investments work better.
This Critical Internet infrastructure All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.