Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cross-cultural leadership Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cross-cultural leadership related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cross-cultural leadership specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cross-cultural leadership Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 708 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cross-cultural leadership improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 708 standard requirements:
- How will you know when its improved?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Cross-cultural leadership ?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- How do you use Cross-cultural leadership data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation?
- Is a response plan established and deployed?
- What are the Key enablers to make this Cross-cultural leadership move?
- How are measurements made?
- How does Cross-cultural leadership integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- Which criteria are used to determine which projects are going to be pursued or discarded?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cross-cultural leadership book in PDF containing 708 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Cross-cultural leadership self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cross-cultural leadership Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cross-cultural leadership areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cross-cultural leadership Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cross-cultural leadership projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cross-cultural leadership Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cross-cultural leadership project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How to measure the achievement of the Development Objective?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is risk identification completed regularly throughout the Cross-cultural leadership project?
- Quality Management Plan: Explain the procedures used to verify the data quality of the data being reviewed?
- Planning Process Group: Have operating capacities been created and/or reinforced in partners?
- Procurement Audit: Are unusual uses of organization funds investigated?
- Quality Management Plan: What key performance indicators does your organization use to measure, manage, and improve key processes?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there issues that could affect the existing requirements for the result, service, or product if the scope changes?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were Cross-cultural leadership project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who will obstruct/hinder the Cross-cultural leadership project if they are not involved?
- Closing Process Group: What level of risk does the proposed budget represent to the Cross-cultural leadership project?
Step-by-step and complete Cross-cultural leadership Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cross-cultural leadership project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cross-cultural leadership project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cross-cultural leadership project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cross-cultural leadership project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cross-cultural leadership project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cross-cultural leadership project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cross-cultural leadership project with this in-depth Cross-cultural leadership Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cross-cultural leadership projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cross-cultural leadership and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cross-cultural leadership investments work better.
This Cross-cultural leadership All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.