Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customer Engagement Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customer Engagement related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customer Engagement specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customer Engagement Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 636 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer Engagement improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 636 standard requirements:
- What are your current LEVELS in KEY MEASURES or INDICATORS of financial PERFORMANCE, including aggregate MEASURES of financial return, financial viability, or budgetary PERFORMANCE, as appropriate?
- What are your RESULTS for KEY MEASURES or INDICATORS of your organizations fulfillment of its societal responsibilities and your organizations support of its KEY communities?
- Do interactions, customer engagement aim to identify the customer need, transactions, and value in order to appropriately engage with them and strengthen the relationship?
- What are your current LEVELS IN KEY MEASURES or INDICATORS of the operational PERFORMANCE of your WORK SYSTEMS and workplace preparedness for disasters or emergencies?
- How do you identify and innovate product offerings to meet the requirements of your customer groups and market segments (identified in your organizational profile)?
- How do you determine your key mechanisms to support use of your products and enable customers to seek information and conduct their business with you?
- How do senior leaders personally promote an organizational environment that fosters, requires, and results in legal and ethical behavior?
- How do senior leaders create a focus on action to accomplish the organizations objectives, improve performance, and attain its vision?
- What are your current levels in key measures of workforce capability and capacity, including staffing levels and appropriate skills?
- How do you listen to customers to obtain actionable information and to obtain feedback on your products and your customer support?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customer Engagement book in PDF containing 636 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Customer Engagement self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customer Engagement Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customer Engagement areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer Engagement Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customer Engagement projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customer Engagement Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Customer Engagement project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Risk Register: What action, if any, has been taken to respond to the risk?
- Team Performance Assessment: Individual task proficiency and team process behavior: Whats important for team functioning?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the likely political situation during the life of the Customer Engagement project?
- Lessons Learned: Who managed most of the communication within the Customer Engagement project?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you send out the agenda and meeting materials in advance?
- Contractor Status Report: Who can list a Customer Engagement project as company experience, the company or a previous employee of the company?
- Change Management Plan: Will all Field Readiness Criteria have been practically met prior to training roll-out?
- Initiating Process Group: The Customer Engagement project you are managing has nine stakeholders. How many channel of communications are there between these stakeholders?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are leadership responsibilities shared among team members (versus a single leader)?
Step-by-step and complete Customer Engagement Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Customer Engagement project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customer Engagement project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customer Engagement project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customer Engagement project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customer Engagement project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customer Engagement project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Customer Engagement project with this in-depth Customer Engagement Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer Engagement projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer Engagement and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customer Engagement investments work better.
This Customer Engagement All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.