What You Need to Know
- Breakouts in the Customer Experience predictive analytics are Customer knowledge, Adobe Experience Manager, Medallia. Seriously consider these technologies to gain a strategic advantage.
- The technologies who are at the peak of their interest are CustomerMatrix, Sitecore, Net Promoter Score.
- By far most employment needs are found in the Customer satisfaction, Customer relationship management, Brand loyalty technologies.
- These 3 fields have the most active practitioners who have the specific skill set or experience: Customer satisfaction, Customer relationship management, Voice of the Customer.
- LiveChat, Customer relationship management, LivePerson lead in searches for information online.
- These three technologies are receiving the highest investments to gain clients: Help Desk Software, Customer Relationship Management Software, Customer Service Software.
- These three technologies have the most active advertisers: Customer Loyalty Software, Customer Relationship Management Software, Contact Management Software.
- In patents, these three technologies have the most coverage Customer satisfaction, Customer relationship management, Communication model.
- The most publications are available for Customer satisfaction, Customer relationship management, Brand loyalty.
- Instruction and courseware availability is highest in these technologies: Customer satisfaction, LiveChat, Customer relationship management.
The Customer Experience report evaluates technologies and applications in terms of their business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest.
The Predictive Analytics Scores below – ordered on Forecasted Future Needs and Demand from High to Low – shows you Customer Experience’s Predictive Analysis. The link takes you to a corresponding product in The Art of Service’s store to get started.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, Instruction and courseware available activity, patents, and books published.
Predictive Analytics Scores:
000602 – Customer knowledge
000488 – Adobe Experience Manager
000414 – Medallia
000370 – Customer commitment
000314 – Sitecore
000253 – Brand loyalty
000220 – Clarabridge
000214 – Customer Engagement Software
000182 – Sitecore Experience Platform
000142 – Net Promoter Score
000141 – Customer satisfaction
000140 – Help Scout
000128 – Customer centricity
000113 – Customer Service Software
000111 – Communication model
000100 – Purchasing process
000098 – Experiential marketing
000097 – CustomerMatrix
000090 – Customer Relationship Management Software
000081 – Voice of the Customer
000076 – Customer Experience Software
000073 – LiveChat
000061 – Call Center Software
000055 – Live Chat Software
000035 – Customer relationship management
000026 – Experience economy
000022 – LivePerson
000000 – Whisbi
000000 – Webrooming
000000 – The Customer Factor
000000 – OnePage CRM
000000 – Multichannel marketing
000000 – i-Sight
000000 – Help Desk Software
000000 – Digital object identifier
000000 – CustomerWise
000000 – CustomerSure
000000 – Customer Thermometer
000000 – Customer Satisfaction Software
000000 – Customer Loyalty Software
000000 – Contact Management Software
000000 – CloudCherry Analytics