What You Need to Know
- Breakouts in the Customer Journey Analytics predictive analytics are Gainsight, Social Analytics, Customer Engagement Software. Seriously consider these technologies to gain a strategic advantage.
- The technologies who are at the peak of their interest are CustomerMatrix, Text Analytics, Social Analytics.
- By far most employment needs are found in the Voice of the Customer, Customer Relationship Management Software, Contact Management Software technologies.
- These 3 fields have the most active practitioners who have the specific skill set or experience: Voice of the Customer, Text Analytics, Social Analytics.
- LiveChat, Help Desk Software, Contact Management Software lead in searches for information online.
- These three technologies are receiving the highest investments to gain clients: Help Desk Software, Telecom Analytics, Customer Relationship Management Software.
- These three technologies have the most active advertisers: Customer Loyalty Software, Customer Relationship Management Software, Contact Management Software.
- In patents, these three technologies have the most coverage Gainsight, Voice of the Customer, Customer Satisfaction Software.
- The most publications are available for Voice of the Customer, Customer Relationship Management Software, i-Sight.
- Instruction and courseware availability is highest in these technologies: LiveChat, Voice of the Customer, Customer Relationship Management Software.
The Customer Journey Analytics report evaluates technologies and applications in terms of their business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest.
Companies that want to turn excellent customer experience into growth need to master Customer Journeys. Customer Journeys (the set of interactions a customer has with a brand to complete a task) and less moments of truth are what matter for a customer. Companies that master not only see an improvement in customer experience, loyalty, and operational productivity; they also see above-market growth.
The Predictive Analytics Scores below – ordered on Forecasted Future Needs and Demand from High to Low – shows you Customer Journey Analytics’s Predictive Analysis. The link takes you to a corresponding product in The Art of Service’s store to get started.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, Instruction and courseware available activity, patents, and books published.
Predictive Analytics Scores:
000489 – Gainsight
000254 – Social Analytics
000214 – Customer Engagement Software
000165 – Content Marketing Software
000156 – Text Analytics
000113 – Customer Service Software
000110 – Usermind
000097 – CustomerMatrix
000095 – Salesforce Analytics Cloud
000090 – Customer Relationship Management Software
000089 – Web Analytics Software
000081 – Voice of the Customer
000076 – Customer Experience Software
000073 – LiveChat
000061 – Call Center Software
000055 – Live Chat Software
000052 – WANTED Analytics
000051 – Preact
000030 – Workforce Analytics
000019 – Journey Sales
000000 – Transera
000000 – The Customer Factor
000000 – Telecom Analytics
000000 – Scholar Analytics
000000 – i-Sight
000000 – Help Desk Software
000000 – CustomerWise
000000 – CustomerSure
000000 – CustomerGauge
000000 – Customer Thermometer
000000 – Customer Satisfaction Software
000000 – Customer Loyalty Software
000000 – Contact Management Software
000000 – CalmSea