Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customer profitability Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customer profitability related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customer profitability specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customer profitability Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 687 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer profitability improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 687 standard requirements:
- How can customer segmentation and targeted marketing programs that focus on customer profitability avoid ignoring customers with low current returns but high potential ?
- What role do customer demographics play in analyzing customer profitability for online and offline customers?
- Is there a completed SIPOC representation, describing the Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers?
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- Is there a critical path to deliver Customer profitability results?
- Does a troubleshooting guide exist or is it needed?
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
- Do you look at customer profitability?
- Is Customer profitability Required?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customer profitability book in PDF containing 687 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Customer profitability self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customer profitability Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customer profitability areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer profitability Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customer profitability projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customer profitability Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Customer profitability project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Did the Customer profitability project team have enough people to execute the Customer profitability project plan?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do work packages consist of discrete tasks which are adequately described?
- Lessons Learned: How effective were the techniques used to prepare you and your organization for the impact of the changes brought about by the product or service produced by the Customer profitability project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is PMP certification, and why do you think the number of people earning it has grown so much in the past ten years?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you create a self-sustaining capacity for a collaborative culture?
- Cost Baseline: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will the approach capitalize on and enhance the skills of all team members in a manner that takes into consideration other demands on members of the team?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: A determination to transfer a risk may be made during which step of risk management?
- Scope Management Plan: Does all Customer profitability project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the Customer profitability project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
Step-by-step and complete Customer profitability Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Customer profitability project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customer profitability project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customer profitability project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customer profitability project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customer profitability project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customer profitability project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Customer profitability project with this in-depth Customer profitability Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer profitability projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer profitability and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customer profitability investments work better.
This Customer profitability All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.