What You Need to Know
- Breakouts in the Customer Service predictive analytics are Salesforce Service Cloud, Customer service advisor, Customer service representative. Seriously consider these technologies to gain a strategic advantage.
- The technologies who are at the peak of their interest are LiveAgent , eHospital Systems, Customer support.
- By far most employment needs are found in the Customer satisfaction, Customer service representative, Customer support technologies.
- These 3 fields have the most active practitioners who have the specific skill set or experience: Customer satisfaction, Customer support, Customer service representative.
- LiveChat, Zendesk, Customer relationship management lead in searches for information online.
- These three technologies are receiving the highest investments to gain clients: Help desk software, Field Service Management Software, Online CRM Software.
- These three technologies have the most active advertisers: Customer Loyalty Software, Customer Relationship Management Software, Contact Management Software.
- In patents, these three technologies have the most coverage Customer satisfaction, Natural language processing, Customer relationship management.
- The most publications are available for Social skills, Customer satisfaction, Customer relationship management.
- Instruction and courseware availability is highest in these technologies: Customer satisfaction, Social skills, Customer support.
The Customer Service report evaluates technologies and applications in terms of their business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest.
The Predictive Analytics Scores below – ordered on Forecasted Future Needs and Demand from High to Low – shows you Customer Service’s Predictive Analysis. The link takes you to a corresponding product in The Art of Service’s store to get started.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, Instruction and courseware available activity, patents, and books published.
Predictive Analytics Scores:
000588 – Salesforce Service Cloud
000552 – Customer service advisor
000428 – Customer service representative
000293 – Zendesk
000278 – Freshservice
000269 – Customer support
000214 – Customer Engagement Software
000157 – Field Service Management Software
000141 – Customer satisfaction
000137 – Social skills
000124 – Customer experience management
000113 – Customer Service Software
000098 – BoldChat
000095 – nService
000090 – Customer Relationship Management Software
000086 – Customer Service Management
000079 – Natural language processing
000076 – Customer Experience Software
000073 – LiveChat
000069 – Verint
000061 – Call Center Software
000055 – Live Chat Software
000054 – Remote Support Software
000041 – Online CRM Software
000035 – Customer relationship management
000027 – EMS Software
000020 – Kayako
000020 – Customer experience transformation
000018 – LiveOps
000007 – eEMS
000006 – ISO/IEC 20000
000000 – Maintenance Management Software
000000 – LiveHelpNow
000000 – LiveAgent
000000 – Interactive voice response
000000 – iJEMS
000000 – Help desk software
000000 – eHospital Systems
000000 – eCondoSystems
000000 – Customer Satisfaction Software
000000 – Customer Loyalty Software
000000 – Contact Management Software