Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Darcs Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Darcs related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Darcs specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Darcs Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 670 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Darcs improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 670 standard requirements:
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- Does our organization need more Darcs education?
- How are you going to measure success?
- Does Darcs create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- How to deal with Darcs Changes?
- What should we measure to verify effectiveness gains?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting Darcs with what users do day-to-day?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Darcs book in PDF containing 670 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Darcs self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Darcs Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Darcs areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Darcs Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Darcs projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Darcs Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Darcs project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do stakeholders follow a procedure for formally accepting the Darcs project scope?
- Quality Metrics: What are the organizations expectations for its quality Darcs project?
- Variance Analysis: How do you identify potential or actual overruns and underruns?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a practice that prohibits signing blank purchase orders?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- WBS Dictionary: Are estimates developed by Darcs project personnel coordinated with those responsible for overall management to determine whether required resources will be available according to revised planning?
- Quality Metrics: What approved evidence based screening tools can be used?
- Change Request: Does the schedule include Darcs project management time and change request analysis time?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: Is there anything planned that doesn t need to be here?
- Activity Cost Estimates: How and when do you enter into Darcs project Procurement Management?
Step-by-step and complete Darcs Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Darcs project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Darcs project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Darcs project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Darcs project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Darcs project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Darcs project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Darcs project with this in-depth Darcs Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Darcs projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Darcs and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Darcs investments work better.
This Darcs All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.