Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Dashboards Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Dashboards related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Dashboards specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Dashboards Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Dashboards improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What other systems, operations, processes, and infrastructures (hiring practices, staffing, training, incentives/rewards, metrics/dashboards/scorecards, etc.) need updates, additions, changes, or deletions in order to facilitate knowledge transfer and improvements?
- Forget right-click and control+z. mobile interactions are fundamentally different from those on a desktop. does your mobile solution allow you to interact with desktop-authored dashboards using touchscreen gestures like taps, flicks, and pinches?
- Does your BI solution honor distinctions with dashboards that automatically authenticate and provide the appropriate level of detail based on a users privileges to the data source?
- Does your bi solution have dashboards that automatically authenticate and provide the appropriate level of detail based on a users privileges to the data source?
- What if separate islands of data were replaced with a more integrated software ERP system created to serve and support multiple business functions and requirements?
- Does your mobile solution allow you to interact with desktop-authored dashboards using touchscreen gestures like taps, flicks, and pinches?
- Does the system you use provide interactive dashboards to offer business users key performance indicators in a highly graphical visual interface?
- What percentage of the total reports/dashboards does your organization expect to access via mobile devices and tablets?
- To what extent are people using public or external data, say mapping or weather, for context on analytics dashboards?
- Does your bi solution require weeks of training before new users can analyze data and publish dashboards?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Dashboards book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Dashboards self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Dashboards Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Dashboards areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Dashboards Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Dashboards projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Dashboards Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Dashboards project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: How much interpersonal friction is there in your team?
- Scope Management Plan: Were Dashboards project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Dashboards project?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the number of people on the Dashboards project team adequate to do the job?
- Cost Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Dashboards project sufficiently qualified?
- Procurement Audit: Are buyers rotated so that they do not deal with the same vendors year in and year out?
- Procurement Audit: Does the individual having check-signing responsibility review the use of the signature plates?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the cost baseline been identified and impact on the Dashboards project documented?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule variances – How will schedule variances be identified and corrected?
Step-by-step and complete Dashboards Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Dashboards project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Dashboards project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Dashboards project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Dashboards project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Dashboards project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Dashboards project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Dashboards project with this in-depth Dashboards Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Dashboards projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Dashboards and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Dashboards investments work better.
This Dashboards All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.