Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data custodian Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data custodian related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data custodian specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data custodian Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 673 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data custodian improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 673 standard requirements:
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Data custodian processes?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Data custodian?
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- What does your signature ensure?
- Will it solve real problems?
- Can Data custodian be learned?
- Is the measure understandable to a variety of people?
- How do the Data custodian results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data custodian book in PDF containing 673 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Data custodian self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data custodian Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data custodian areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data custodian Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data custodian projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data custodian Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data custodian project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Has everyone approved the Data custodian projects scope statement?
- Initiating Process Group: Although the Data custodian project manager does not directly manage procurement and contracting activities, who does manage procurement and contracting activities in your organization then if not the PM?
- Source Selection Criteria: How much past performance information should be requested?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are best practices for delivering and developing training evaluations to maximize the benefits of leveraging emerging technologies?
- Variance Analysis: What types of services and expense are shared between business segments?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization ensure that equipment is appropriately maintained and producing valid results?
- Team Directory: Who will report Data custodian project status to all stakeholders?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Data custodian project plan?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you analyse the impact of individual new Data custodian projects to the overall portfolio?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: What is the estimated labor cost today based upon this information?
Step-by-step and complete Data custodian Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data custodian project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data custodian project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data custodian project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data custodian project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data custodian project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data custodian project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data custodian project with this in-depth Data custodian Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data custodian projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data custodian and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data custodian investments work better.
This Data custodian All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.