Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data General Eclipse Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data General Eclipse related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data General Eclipse specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data General Eclipse Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 685 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data General Eclipse improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 685 standard requirements:
- How likely is the current Data General Eclipse plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
- What are the Essentials of Internal Data General Eclipse Management?
- What are specific Data General Eclipse Rules to follow?
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
- Are customer(s) identified and segmented according to their different needs and requirements?
- What will be measured?
- What are the implications of this decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- What are the key elements of your Data General Eclipse performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data General Eclipse book in PDF containing 685 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Data General Eclipse self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data General Eclipse Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data General Eclipse areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data General Eclipse Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data General Eclipse projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data General Eclipse Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data General Eclipse project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Procurement Audit: Do procurement staff, supplier and end user communicate properly?
- Risk Audit: Do all coaches/instructors/leaders have appropriate and current accreditation?
- Procurement Audit: Were the documents received scrutinised for completion and adherence to stated conditions before the tenders were evaluated?
- Quality Management Plan: Is the process working, but people are not executing in compliance of the process?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: At what point will the Data General Eclipse project be closed and what will be done to formally close the Data General Eclipse project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have Data General Eclipse project management standards and procedures been established and documented?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Data General Eclipse project scheduling & tracking?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the entire contract planned in time-phased control accounts to the extent practicable?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Do any colleagues have experience with the company and/or RFPs?
Step-by-step and complete Data General Eclipse Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data General Eclipse project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data General Eclipse project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data General Eclipse project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data General Eclipse project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data General Eclipse project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data General Eclipse project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data General Eclipse project with this in-depth Data General Eclipse Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data General Eclipse projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data General Eclipse and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data General Eclipse investments work better.
This Data General Eclipse All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.