Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data integrity Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data integrity related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data integrity specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data integrity Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 690 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data integrity improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 690 standard requirements:
- Do the assumptions appropriately address available resources and services, length of disruption, testing methods, capacity and scalability issues, and data integrity?
- Can you assure data integrity of all reported fields (including all stored, calculated, and summarized data) both on the user interfaces and printed reports?
- Integrity/availability/confidentiality: How are data integrity, availability, and confidentiality maintained in the cloud?
- How do you prove data provenance in a cloud computing scenario when you are using shared resources?
- How are data integrity, privacy, and security analyzed as part of the decisions made for your systems?
- How do you ensure data integrity, timeliness, accuracy, security and availability for decisionmaking?
- Are controls in place to maintain data integrity and data security for critical city systems?
- How will your companys approach to data conversion provide data integrity?
- Business rules as a synonym for data integrity constraints?
- Is the system regularly edited to ensure data integrity?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data integrity book in PDF containing 690 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Data integrity self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data integrity Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data integrity areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data integrity Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data integrity projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data integrity Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data integrity project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Describe how the deliverables will be verified against the Data integrity project scope. To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information is each stakeholder group interested in?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Requirements Documentation: Have the benefits identified with the system being identified clearly?
- Quality Management Plan: What process do you use to minimize errors, defects, and rework?
- Scope Management Plan: Are internal Data integrity project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What is the information level of detail required for each stakeholder?
- WBS Dictionary: Are control accounts opened and closed based on the start and completion of work contained therein?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the key components of a Data integrity project communications plan?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How are risks and risk management perceived in the Data integrity project?
Step-by-step and complete Data integrity Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data integrity project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data integrity project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data integrity project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data integrity project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data integrity project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data integrity project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data integrity project with this in-depth Data integrity Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data integrity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data integrity and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data integrity investments work better.
This Data integrity All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.