Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data preservation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data preservation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data preservation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data preservation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 663 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data preservation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 663 standard requirements:
- How do you measure success?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- Are improved process (‘should be’) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Data preservation results are met?
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict Data preservation Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- Think about the people you identified for your Data preservation project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Data preservation measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data preservation book in PDF containing 663 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Data preservation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data preservation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data preservation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data preservation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data preservation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data preservation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data preservation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Is budgeted cost for work performed calculated in a manner consistent with the way work is planned?
- Quality Metrics: There are many reasons to shore up quality-related metrics, but what metrics are important?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Data preservation project?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the assigned Data preservation project manager a PMP (Certified Data preservation project manager) and experienced?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its teaching activities (and staff learning) are effectively and constructively enhanced by its activities?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will you develop the schedule of requirements activities?
- Cost Baseline: Has the documentation relating to operation and maintenance of the product(s) or service(s) been delivered to, and accepted by, operations management?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What unique or lowest-cost resources does the Data preservation project have access to?
- Risk Data Sheet: What is the environment within which you operate (social trends, economic, community values, broad based participation, national directions etc.)?
- Change Request: Can you answer what happened, who did it, when did it happen, and what else will be affected?
Step-by-step and complete Data preservation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data preservation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data preservation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data preservation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data preservation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data preservation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data preservation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data preservation project with this in-depth Data preservation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data preservation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data preservation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data preservation investments work better.
This Data preservation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.