Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data striping Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data striping related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data striping specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data striping Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 704 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data striping improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 704 standard requirements:
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a Data striping project?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed Data striping opportunities costing us money?
- What to measure and why?
- Does Data striping systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Does Data striping analysis show the relationships among important Data striping factors?
- How will we ensure we get what we expected?
- Who controls critical resources?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data striping book in PDF containing 704 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Data striping self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data striping Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data striping areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data striping Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data striping projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data striping Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data striping project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Variance Analysis: Are the requirements for all items of overhead established by rational, traceable processes?
- Cost Baseline: Have the lessons learned been filed with the Data striping project Management Office?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the last item a Data striping project manager must do to finalize Data striping project close-out?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you post meeting notes and the recording (if used) and notify participants?
- Variance Analysis: How does the organization allocate the cost of shared expenses and services?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are post milestone Data striping project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its Governance system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Change Request: Since there are no change requests in your Data striping project at this point, what must you have before you begin?
Step-by-step and complete Data striping Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data striping project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data striping project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data striping project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data striping project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data striping project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data striping project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data striping project with this in-depth Data striping Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data striping projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data striping and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data striping investments work better.
This Data striping All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.