Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Database publishing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Database publishing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Database publishing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Database publishing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 693 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Database publishing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 693 standard requirements:
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- Is the scope of Database publishing defined?
- How do we Identify specific Database publishing investment and emerging trends?
- What is our question?
- What is our formula for success in Database publishing ?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Database publishing project?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- How will success or failure be measured?
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
- What are the short and long-term Database publishing goals?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Database publishing book in PDF containing 693 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Database publishing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Database publishing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Database publishing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Database publishing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Database publishing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Database publishing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Database publishing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: What are some questions that should be addressed in a risk management plan?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Database publishing project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Database publishing project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Database publishing project is needed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Database publishing project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
- Procurement Audit: Are periodic audits made of disbursement activities?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- Quality Management Plan: Are you meeting our customers expectations consistently?
- Procurement Audit: Have guidelines been set up for how the procurement process should be conducted?
- Project Schedule: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Database publishing project schedule(s)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
Step-by-step and complete Database publishing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Database publishing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Database publishing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Database publishing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Database publishing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Database publishing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Database publishing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Database publishing project with this in-depth Database publishing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Database publishing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Database publishing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Database publishing investments work better.
This Database publishing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.