Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Definition Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Definition related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Definition specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Definition Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 796 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Definition improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 796 standard requirements:
- Do you evaluate the outsourcing requirements definition process. Does the organization develop requirements to allow for subsequent use in request for proposals RFPs, contracts, and monitoring?
- What are the definitions for identity components; entity, attributes, biometrics, legal entities, transaction footprints, aliases and how do these differ across different systems and cultures?
- The following four conclusions together answer the main question formulation of the thesis is it possible to achieve unambiguous requirements in a context of functional safety and ISO 26262?
- Service Delivery: Are the security controls, service definitions and delivery levels included in the 3rd party delivery agreement implemented, operated and maintained by the 3rd party?
- How do definitions, objectives and levels of assurance (from anonymous, through pseudonyms, self-asserted, balance of probability to beyond reasonable doubt) vary by purpose and why?
- Key to the success of a health management strategy is the definition of goals and objectives for the program – can you answer the question: what does the program want to achieve?
- How can a company arrange a new project if the management does not know when they will finish the current projects and when the employees will be free to take on a new project?
- DevOps needs both a strong definition and a set of standard success measures, but how does one measure “improved cooperation between development and operations” or “alignment”?
- Does each of the performance measures include a documented definition, a consistent calculation method, and internal controls to help ensure completeness and accuracy?
- How did you deal with data of different formats, data from different sources, different data definitions and standards, storage capacity, or data ownership problems?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Definition book in PDF containing 796 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Definition self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Definition Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Definition areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Definition Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Definition projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Definition Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Definition project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are compilers and code generators available and suitable for the product to be built?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are internal Definition project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Definition project?
- Quality Management Plan: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are end-users enthusiastically committed to the Definition project and the system/product to be built?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there any scope changes proposed for the previously authorized Definition project?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its research funding systems are appropriately effective and constructive in enabling quality research outcomes?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the teams goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
- Cost Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you use an assessment of the Definition project environment as a tool to discover risk to the requirements process?
Step-by-step and complete Definition Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Definition project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Definition project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Definition project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Definition project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Definition project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Definition project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Definition project with this in-depth Definition Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Definition projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Definition and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Definition investments work better.
This Definition All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.