Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Delivery Performance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Delivery Performance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Delivery Performance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Delivery Performance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Delivery Performance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
- How will key account team and executive compensation be tied to service delivery performance and customer satisfaction?
- How do we ensure that implementations of Delivery Performance products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Delivery Performance will circumvent those obstacles?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Delivery Performance requirements in detail?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Delivery Performance, and Brand Value
- How do we accomplish our long range Delivery Performance goals?
- Do you monitor suppliers service delivery performance levels?
- Strategic planning -Delivery Performance relations
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Delivery Performance book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Delivery Performance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Delivery Performance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Delivery Performance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Delivery Performance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Delivery Performance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Delivery Performance Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Delivery Performance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: What is the probability and impact of the risk occurring?
- Procurement Audit: Are there inferior competencies among procurement staff?
- Risk Audit: Is all expenditure authorised through an identified process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is corrective action taken to bring Delivery Performance project performance into line with the Delivery Performance project plan?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Delivery Performance project?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Who is responsible for implementation activities and where will the functions, roles and responsibilities be defined?
- Network Diagram: Will crashing x weeks return more in benefits than it costs?
- Quality Audit: What data about organizational performance is routinely collected and reported?
- Project Charter: Pop Quiz – Which are the same inputs as in the Delivery Performance project Charter?
- Lessons Learned: How accurately and timely was the Risk Management Log updated or reviewed?
Step-by-step and complete Delivery Performance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Delivery Performance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Delivery Performance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Delivery Performance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Delivery Performance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Delivery Performance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Delivery Performance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Delivery Performance project with this in-depth Delivery Performance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Delivery Performance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Delivery Performance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Delivery Performance investments work better.
This Delivery Performance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.