Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical deployment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any deployment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated deployment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the deployment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 735 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which deployment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 735 standard requirements:
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Release, and Continuous Delivery are key DevOps enablers. Automated testing involves automated, CI-driven execution of whatever set of tests the team has accumulated. However, if one of these tests fails, what does that really mean: does it indicate a critical business risk, or just a violation of some naming standard that nobody is really committed to following anyway?
- Will the Big Data cloud environment support scale-out, shared-nothing massively parallel processing, storage optimization, dynamic query optimization, and mixed workload management better than alternative deployment models (e.g., on-premises appliances, software on commodity hardware)?
- A competitive edge, excellent. Focus on continuous delivery. Move on to continuous deployment because that’s going to provide your business value. But look at your individual business. Look at your environment and say “is that what gives us the competitive edge?
- What are the potential areas of conflict that can arise between organisations IT and marketing functions around the deployment and use of business intelligence and data analytics software services and whats the best way to resolve them?
- How likely is it that a particular approach will reduce the cost of deploying and managing Big Data analytics and maximize the productivity and efficiency of IT operations over the deployments expected useful life?
- Does a quality plan exist for significant it functions (e.g., system development and deployment) and does it provide a consistent approach to address both general and project-specific Quality Assurance activities?
- What specific staging, readiness and deployment techniques will the Vendor use to determine the proper sequencing of deployment processes and functions required for successful implementation?
- Will the Big Data cloud environment better support on-demand provisioning, scaling, optimization, and execution of diverse data and analytic resources than alternative deployment models?
- Which cloud deployment model is typically preferred by an individual who is least concerned about the security or availability risks and most concerned about reducing cost?
- If you’re not able to roll back your changes, how much money you’re going to lose in the business. How much time are you going to lose for the defect and look for what happened?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the deployment book in PDF containing 735 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your deployment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the deployment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which deployment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough deployment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage deployment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step deployment Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 deployment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are tenders who do not comply with the requirements specified in the request for tenders rejected?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other deployment project estimates?
- Executing Process Group: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Initiating Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the deployment project schedule(s)?
- Lessons Learned: How closely did deliverables match what was defined within the deployment project Scope?
- Team Operating Agreement: Reimbursements: How will the team members be reimbursed for expenses and time commitments?
- Risk Audit: Is there (or should there be) some impact on the process of setting materiality when the auditor more effectively identifies higher risk areas of the financial statements?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are processes defined to monitor deployment project cost and schedule variances?
- Lessons Learned: What are your lessons learned that you will keep in mind for the next deployment project you participate in?
Step-by-step and complete deployment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 deployment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 deployment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 deployment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 deployment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 deployment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 deployment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any deployment project with this in-depth deployment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose deployment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in deployment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make deployment investments work better.
This deployment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.