Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DeskAway Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DeskAway related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DeskAway specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DeskAway Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 659 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DeskAway improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 659 standard requirements:
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- What is an unallowable cost?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- How will the DeskAway team and the group measure complete success of DeskAway?
- What is Tricky About This?
- Are there DeskAway problems defined?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- Is there a DeskAway Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- What is the mission of the organization?
- How important is the completion of a recognized college or graduate-level degree program in the hiring decision?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DeskAway book in PDF containing 659 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your DeskAway self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DeskAway Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DeskAway areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DeskAway Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DeskAway projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DeskAway Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 DeskAway project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How was the determination made for which training platforms would be used (i.e., media selection)?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Is feedback clearly communicated and non-judgmental?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the DeskAway project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do work packages consist of discrete tasks which are adequately described?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do DeskAway project managers participating in the DeskAway project know the DeskAway projects true status first hand?
- Closing Process Group: What can you do better next time, and what specific actions can you take to improve?
- WBS Dictionary: Are there procedures for monitoring action items and corrective actions to the point of resolution and are these procedures being followed?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
- Procurement Management Plan: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next DeskAway project?
Step-by-step and complete DeskAway Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DeskAway project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DeskAway project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DeskAway project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DeskAway project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DeskAway project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DeskAway project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DeskAway project with this in-depth DeskAway Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DeskAway projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DeskAway and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DeskAway investments work better.
This DeskAway All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.