What You Need to Know
- Breakouts in the DevSecOps predictive analytics are Site24x7, OpsGenie, VictorOps. Seriously consider these technologies to gain a strategic advantage.
- The technologies who are at the peak of their interest are Site24x7, OpsGenie, VictorOps.
- By far most employment needs are found in the DevTest, LiveOps, VictorOps technologies.
- These 3 fields have the most active practitioners who have the specific skill set or experience: LiveOps, DevTest, ManageEngine OpManager.
- LiveOps, iDevAffiliate, Site24x7 lead in searches for information online.
- These three technologies are receiving the highest investments to gain clients: iDevAffiliate, Site24x7, LiveOps.
- These three technologies have the most active advertisers: ManageEngine OpManager, VictorOps, iDevAffiliate.
- In patents, these three technologies have the most coverage ManageEngine OpManager, LiveOps, DevSuite.
- The most publications are available for LiveOps, Site24x7, iDevAffiliate.
- Instruction and courseware availability is highest in these technologies: iDevAffiliate, DevTest, LiveOps.
The DevSecOps report evaluates technologies and applications in terms of their business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest.
The Predictive Analytics Scores below – ordered on Forecasted Future Needs and Demand from High to Low – shows you DevSecOps’s Predictive Analysis. The link takes you to a corresponding product in The Art of Service’s store to get started.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, Instruction and courseware available activity, patents, and books published.
Predictive Analytics Scores:
000515 – Site24x7
000399 – OpsGenie
000354 – VictorOps
000110 – Usermind
000079 – DevTest
000042 – CollabNet TeamForge
000018 – LiveOps
000014 – GeoOp
000012 – ManageEngine OpManager
000000 – iDevAffiliate
000000 – DevSuite
000000 – DevSpec
000000 – CloudMunch