Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital Barter Exchanges Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital Barter Exchanges related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital Barter Exchanges specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital Barter Exchanges Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 662 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital Barter Exchanges improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 662 standard requirements:
- What are our needs in relation to Digital Barter Exchanges skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
- What is measured?
- Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organization’s ability to leverage the new Digital Barter Exchanges in a volatile global economy?
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- Are suggested corrective/restorative actions indicated on the response plan for known causes to problems that might surface?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- What are the barriers to increased Digital Barter Exchanges production?
- What quality tools were useful in the control phase?
- How do the Digital Barter Exchanges results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital Barter Exchanges book in PDF containing 662 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Digital Barter Exchanges self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital Barter Exchanges Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital Barter Exchanges areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital Barter Exchanges Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital Barter Exchanges projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital Barter Exchanges Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Digital Barter Exchanges project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Are there resources to maintain and support the outcome of the Digital Barter Exchanges project?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Do you take the time to clearly define roles and responsibilities on Digital Barter Exchanges project tasks?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why should Digital Barter Exchanges project managers strive to make their jobs look easy?
- Quality Management Plan: Do trained quality assurance auditors conduct the audits as defined in the Quality Management Plan and scheduled by the Digital Barter Exchanges project manager?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How could you use each technique in your organization?
- Scope Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there backup strategies for key members of the Digital Barter Exchanges project?
- Requirements Documentation: Have the benefits identified with the system being identified clearly?
Step-by-step and complete Digital Barter Exchanges Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital Barter Exchanges project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital Barter Exchanges project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital Barter Exchanges project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital Barter Exchanges project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital Barter Exchanges project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital Barter Exchanges project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital Barter Exchanges project with this in-depth Digital Barter Exchanges Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital Barter Exchanges projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital Barter Exchanges and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital Barter Exchanges investments work better.
This Digital Barter Exchanges All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.