What You Need to Know
- Breakouts in the Digital Commerce Marketing predictive analytics are Custora, Kentico, Sailthru. Seriously consider these technologies to gain a strategic advantage.
- The technologies who are at the peak of their interest are Lightspeed eCommerce, Kentico, Criteo.
- By far most employment needs are found in the Kentico, Criteo, eCommerce Software technologies.
- These 3 fields have the most active practitioners who have the specific skill set or experience: Channels Manager, Email Marketing Software, Kentico.
- Criteo, Avangate, Kentico lead in searches for information online.
- These three technologies are receiving the highest investments to gain clients: Sales Enablement Software, Multichannel Ecommerce, eCommerce Software.
- These three technologies have the most active advertisers: eCommerce Software, Digital Signage Software, Digital Asset Management Software.
- In patents, these three technologies have the most coverage eCommerce Framework, Digital Signature Software, Digital Asset Management Software.
- The most publications are available for Commerce Sciences, Email Marketing Software, Channels Manager.
- Instruction and courseware availability is highest in these technologies: Bronto, Email Marketing Software, Digital Signage Software.
The Digital Commerce Marketing report evaluates technologies and applications in terms of their business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest.
The Predictive Analytics Scores below – ordered on Forecasted Future Needs and Demand from High to Low – shows you Digital Commerce Marketing’s Predictive Analysis. The link takes you to a corresponding product in The Art of Service’s store to get started.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, Instruction and courseware available activity, patents, and books published.
Predictive Analytics Scores:
000487 – Custora
000239 – Kentico
000188 – Sailthru
000165 – Content Marketing Software
000163 – Bronto
000147 – Criteo
000097 – eCommerce Framework
000064 – Sales Enablement Software
000042 – Remarkety
000042 – Digital Asset Management Software
000034 – Maropost
000026 – Email Marketing Software
000024 – Multichannel Ecommerce
000024 – Digital Signature Software
000010 – StreamSend
000008 – Digital Signage Software
000001 – Channels Manager
000000 – Volusion eCommerce
000000 – SMS Marketing Software
000000 – Responsys Interact
000000 – Order Entry Software
000000 – Lightspeed eCommerce
000000 – Laravel ecommerce
000000 – Firecart
000000 – eCommerce Software
000000 – eCommerce Shopping Cart
000000 – CoreCommerce
000000 – Commerce Sciences
000000 – Avangate