What You Need to Know
- Breakouts in the Digital Marketing predictive analytics are Predictive Analytics, Tag Management, Digital Offers. Seriously consider these technologies to gain a strategic advantage.
- The technologies who are at the peak of their interest are Influencer marketing, Digital marketing, Augmented Reality.
- By far most employment needs are found in the Marketing, Digital marketing, Email Marketing technologies.
- These 3 fields have the most active practitioners who have the specific skill set or experience: Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Digital marketing.
- Marketing, Personification, SMS lead in searches for information online.
- These three technologies are receiving the highest investments to gain clients: Predictive Analytics, Digital Commerce, Social Analytics.
- These three technologies have the most active advertisers: Social Media Marketing, Digital marketing, Social Media Distribution.
- In patents, these three technologies have the most coverage Marketing, SMS, Personalization.
- The most publications are available for Marketing, Affiliate marketing, SMS.
- Instruction and courseware availability is highest in these technologies: Marketing, SMS, Augmented Reality.
The Digital Marketing report evaluates technologies and applications in terms of their business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest.
Digital marketing leaders are under increased pressure to find and exploit new growth opportunities. Our annual research handicaps the marketing technology categories that will most likely help you realize benefits and enable you to return to the basics.
The Predictive Analytics Scores below – ordered on Forecasted Future Needs and Demand from High to Low – shows you Digital Marketing’s Predictive Analysis. The link takes you to a corresponding product in The Art of Service’s store to get started.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, Instruction and courseware available activity, patents, and books published.
Predictive Analytics Scores:
004840 – Predictive Analytics
000711 – Tag Management
000478 – Digital Offers
000353 – Persona Management
000330 – Dynamic Creative Optimization
000296 – Digital Commerce Marketing
000266 – Wearables
000254 – Social Analytics
000238 – Responsive Design
000237 – Digital Commerce
000197 – Personalization
000175 – Influencer marketing
000162 – Native Advertising
000139 – Content Marketing
000135 – Customer Journey Analytics
000133 – Sharing Economy
000117 – Lead Management
000098 – Social Media Distribution
000088 – Social Marketing
000081 – Voice of the Customer
000079 – Augmented Reality
000075 – In-App Advertising
000060 – Display advertising
000058 – Digital marketing
000048 – Visual marketing
000043 – Social Commerce
000039 – Social media optimization
000036 – Marketing
000035 – Affiliate marketing
000031 – Mobile Commerce
000031 – Gamification
000030 – Web Analytics
000024 – SMS
000022 – Email Marketing
000020 – Neurobusiness
000019 – Quantified Self
000017 – Personification
000014 – Social TV
000011 – Mobile marketing
000009 – Mobile Ticketing
000006 – Social Media Marketing
000000 – Umbrella term