Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Digital promotion Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Digital promotion related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Digital promotion specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Digital promotion Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Digital promotion improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who will provide the final approval of Digital promotion deliverables?
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
- Are there Digital promotion Models?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Digital promotion techniques
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- Does Digital promotion analysis show the relationships among important Digital promotion factors?
- Were there any improvement opportunities identified from the process analysis?
- How much contingency will be available in the budget?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Digital promotion book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Digital promotion self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Digital promotion Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Digital promotion areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Digital promotion Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Digital promotion projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Digital promotion Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Digital promotion project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Are these safety and risk management policies posted for all to see?
- Executing Process Group: What does it mean to take a systems view of a Digital promotion project?
- Requirements Management Plan: When and how will a requirements baseline be established in this Digital promotion project?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you ensure that all participants know how to use the required technology?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Digital promotion project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Project Charter: Digital promotion project Background: What is the primary motivation for this Digital promotion project?
- Contractor Status Report: What are the minimum and optimal bandwidth requirements for the proposed soluiton?
- Team Operating Agreement: Resource Allocation: How will individual team members account for their time and expenses, and how will this be allocated in the team budget?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the advantages and disadvantages of using external contracted resources?
Step-by-step and complete Digital promotion Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Digital promotion project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Digital promotion project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Digital promotion project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Digital promotion project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Digital promotion project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Digital promotion project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Digital promotion project with this in-depth Digital promotion Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Digital promotion projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Digital promotion and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Digital promotion investments work better.
This Digital promotion All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.