What You Need to Know
- Breakouts in the Digital Transformation predictive analytics are My Digital Shield, Paperless, Information age. Seriously consider these technologies to gain a strategic advantage.
- The technologies who are at the peak of their interest are Digital transformation, My Digital Shield, Paperless.
- By far most employment needs are found in the Paperless, Digital technology, Information age technologies.
- These 3 fields have the most active practitioners who have the specific skill set or experience: Paperless, Digital transformation, Digital technology.
- Digital River, Avangate, Paperless lead in searches for information online.
- These three technologies are receiving the highest investments to gain clients: Digital Signature Software, Digital Asset Management Software, Digital Signage Software.
- These three technologies have the most active advertisers: Digital Signage Software, Digital Asset Management Software, Digital Signature Software.
- In patents, these three technologies have the most coverage Digital technology, Paperless, Information age.
- The most publications are available for Paperless, Information revolution, Information age.
- Instruction and courseware availability is highest in these technologies: Digital transformation, Paperless, Digital technology.
The Digital Transformation report evaluates technologies and applications in terms of their business impact, adoption rate and maturity level to help users decide where and when to invest.
The Predictive Analytics Scores below – ordered on Forecasted Future Needs and Demand from High to Low – shows you Digital Transformation’s Predictive Analysis. The link takes you to a corresponding product in The Art of Service’s store to get started.
The Art of Service’s predictive model results enable businesses to discover and apply the most profitable technologies and applications, attracting the most profitable customers, and therefore helping maximize value from their investments. The Predictive Analytics algorithm evaluates and scores technologies and applications.
The platform monitors over ten thousand technologies and applications for months, looking for interest swings in a topic, concept, technology or application, not just a count of mentions. It then makes forecasts about the velocity of the interest over time, with peaks representing it breaking into the mainstream. Data sources include trend data, employment data, employee skills data, and signals like advertising spent, advertisers, search-counts, Instruction and courseware available activity, patents, and books published.
Predictive Analytics Scores:
002583 – My Digital Shield
000504 – Paperless
000261 – Information age
000169 – Digital transformation
000102 – Digital usage
000096 – MyDigitalShield
000088 – Digital literacy
000077 – Digital technology
000069 – Digital competence
000042 – Digital Asset Management Software
000024 – Digital Signature Software
000013 – Digital River
000010 – Digital Impact
000008 – Digital Signage Software
000007 – dotmailer
000000 – Information revolution
000000 – Edition Digital
000000 – Digital Waybill
000000 – Avangate