Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DIKW pyramid Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DIKW pyramid related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DIKW pyramid specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DIKW pyramid Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 665 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DIKW pyramid improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 665 standard requirements:
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective DIKW pyramid leader?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- When a DIKW pyramid manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- How would you define the culture here?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- What are the Essentials of Internal DIKW pyramid Management?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of DIKW pyramid moving forward?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DIKW pyramid book in PDF containing 665 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your DIKW pyramid self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DIKW pyramid Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DIKW pyramid areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DIKW pyramid Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DIKW pyramid projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DIKW pyramid Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 DIKW pyramid project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Must your members collaborate successfully to complete DIKW pyramid projects?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the DIKW pyramid project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead cost budgets established for each organization which has authority to incur overhead costs?
- Change Request: What are the basic mechanics of the Change Advisory Board (CAB)?
- Risk Register: Assume the event happens, what is the Most Likely impact?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Can a trend be established from historical performance data on the selected measure and are the criteria for using trend analysis or forecasting methods met?
- Requirements Management Plan: Which hardware or software, related to, or as outcome of the DIKW pyramid project is new to the organization?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the DIKW pyramid project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Has the approach and development strategy of the DIKW pyramid project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
Step-by-step and complete DIKW pyramid Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DIKW pyramid project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DIKW pyramid project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DIKW pyramid project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DIKW pyramid project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DIKW pyramid project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DIKW pyramid project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DIKW pyramid project with this in-depth DIKW pyramid Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DIKW pyramid projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DIKW pyramid and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DIKW pyramid investments work better.
This DIKW pyramid All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.