Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DMI data management and integration Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DMI data management and integration related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DMI data management and integration specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DMI data management and integration Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 637 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DMI data management and integration improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 637 standard requirements:
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- How do we ensure that implementations of DMI data management and integration products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- How can we measure the performance?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice clients have in our category in our favor?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
- We picked a method, now what?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once DMI data management and integration is underway?
- How much does DMI data management and integration help?
- What are specific DMI data management and integration Rules to follow?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the DMI data management and integration process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DMI data management and integration book in PDF containing 637 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your DMI data management and integration self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DMI data management and integration Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DMI data management and integration areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DMI data management and integration Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DMI data management and integration projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DMI data management and integration Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 DMI data management and integration project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Schedule: To what degree is do you feel the entire team was committed to the DMI data management and integration project schedule?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will each member have the opportunity to advance his or her professional skills in all three of the above categories while contributing to the accomplishment of the team’s purpose and goals?
- Planning Process Group: Explanation: Is what the DMI data management and integration project intents to solve a hard question?
- Closing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the DMI data management and integration project?
- Variance Analysis: Are meaningful indicators identified for use in measuring the status of cost and schedule performance?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations current levels and trends for those measures related to employee wellbeing, satisfaction, and development?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the overhead pools formally and adequately identified?
- Team Member Status Report: How does this product, good, or service meet the needs of the DMI data management and integration project and the organization as a whole?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the DMI data management and integration project?
Step-by-step and complete DMI data management and integration Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DMI data management and integration project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DMI data management and integration project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DMI data management and integration project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DMI data management and integration project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DMI data management and integration project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DMI data management and integration project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DMI data management and integration project with this in-depth DMI data management and integration Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DMI data management and integration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DMI data management and integration and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DMI data management and integration investments work better.
This DMI data management and integration All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.