Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DR Radio Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DR Radio related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DR Radio specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DR Radio Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DR Radio improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the usability implications of DR Radio actions?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a DR Radio project?
- We picked a method, now what?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when we’ve been at our best?
- Did any additional data need to be collected?
- Are you failing differently each time?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of DR Radio product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if DR Radio does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DR Radio book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your DR Radio self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DR Radio Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DR Radio areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DR Radio Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DR Radio projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DR Radio Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 DR Radio project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: While preparing your risk responses, you identify additional risks. What should you do?
- Issue Log: What steps can you take for positive relationships?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the risks involved in appointing external agencies to manage the DR Radio project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are post milestone DR Radio project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: The customer requests a change to the DR Radio project that would increase the DR Radio project risk. Which should you do before ass the others?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you analyse the impact of individual new DR Radio projects to the overall portfolio?
- Scope Management Plan: Process Groups – where do Scope Management Processes fit in?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Responsiveness to change and the resulting demands for different skills and abilities?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do members articulate the goals beyond the team membership?
Step-by-step and complete DR Radio Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DR Radio project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DR Radio project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DR Radio project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DR Radio project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DR Radio project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DR Radio project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DR Radio project with this in-depth DR Radio Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DR Radio projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DR Radio and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DR Radio investments work better.
This DR Radio All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.