Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Dreamweaver CC Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Dreamweaver CC related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Dreamweaver CC specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Dreamweaver CC Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Dreamweaver CC improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 617 standard requirements:
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- Which part of the Insert panel includes options to insert HTML containers and HTML5 elements?
- Why would you use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or Fireworks to design a website?
- Is Dreamweaver CC Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- What advantages does using HTML5-based markup provide?
- What is one of the advantages to using HTML5 elements?
- Can you copy and paste a multilayer Photoshop file?
- Who is the Dreamweaver CC process owner?
- What will be measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Dreamweaver CC book in PDF containing 617 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Dreamweaver CC self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Dreamweaver CC Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Dreamweaver CC areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Dreamweaver CC Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Dreamweaver CC projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Dreamweaver CC Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Dreamweaver CC project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: What will be the final cost of the Dreamweaver CC project if status quo is maintained?
- Scope Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Dreamweaver CC project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Risk Management Plan: Are certain activities taking a long time to complete?
- Requirements Management Plan: How knowledgeable is the primary Stakeholder(s) in the proposed application area?
- Quality Audit: What has changed/improved as a result of the review processes?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a PMO (Dreamweaver CC project Management Office) in place which provides oversight to the Dreamweaver CC project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Under these circumstances what would be the best thing to do?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the plan for the organization of the Dreamweaver CC project resources adequate?
- Cost Baseline: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Procurement Audit: Is there an approval policy in which the final cost of an order exceeds the amount originally estimated on the requisition or purchase order?
Step-by-step and complete Dreamweaver CC Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Dreamweaver CC project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Dreamweaver CC project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Dreamweaver CC project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Dreamweaver CC project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Dreamweaver CC project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Dreamweaver CC project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Dreamweaver CC project with this in-depth Dreamweaver CC Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Dreamweaver CC projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Dreamweaver CC and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Dreamweaver CC investments work better.
This Dreamweaver CC All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.