Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Dynamic testing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Dynamic testing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Dynamic testing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Dynamic testing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 759 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Dynamic testing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 759 standard requirements:
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- Ask yourself: how would we do this work if we only had one staff member to do it?
- What percentage of defects are found through dynamic testing verses inspections?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Dynamic testing?
- What quality tools were used to get through the analyze phase?
- Will team members regularly document their Dynamic testing work?
- Which models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- What is the difference between static and dynamic testing?
- Who is going to care?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Dynamic testing book in PDF containing 759 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Dynamic testing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Dynamic testing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Dynamic testing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Dynamic testing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Dynamic testing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Dynamic testing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Dynamic testing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree is the team cognizant of small wins to be celebrated along the way?
- Procurement Audit: Has alternatives been considered for the specified procurement Dynamic testing project?
- Source Selection Criteria: How are clarifications and communications appropriately used?
- Roles and Responsibilities: To decide whether to use a quality measurement, ask how will I know when it is achieved?
- Variance Analysis: Are estimates of costs at completion generated in a rational, consistent manner?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Dynamic testing project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What risks does the organization have if the Dynamic testing projects fail to meet deadline?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Write a one- to two-page paper describing your dream team for this Dynamic testing project. What type of people would you want on your team?
- Procurement Audit: Is the efficiency of the procurement process regularly evaluated?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Will the impacts be local, national or international?
Step-by-step and complete Dynamic testing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Dynamic testing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Dynamic testing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Dynamic testing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Dynamic testing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Dynamic testing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Dynamic testing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Dynamic testing project with this in-depth Dynamic testing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Dynamic testing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Dynamic testing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Dynamic testing investments work better.
This Dynamic testing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.