Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical E-Collage Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any E-Collage related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated E-Collage specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the E-Collage Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 693 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which E-Collage improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 693 standard requirements:
- What counts that we are not counting?
- How frequently do you track E-Collage measures?
- Would you rather sell to knowledgeable and informed customers or to uninformed customers?
- How are you going to measure success?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider E-Collage will circumvent those obstacles?
- Why do we need to keep records?
- Does a troubleshooting guide exist or is it needed?
- Does E-Collage appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of E-Collage that make it risky?
- How will you measure the results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the E-Collage book in PDF containing 693 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your E-Collage self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the E-Collage Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which E-Collage areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough E-Collage Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage E-Collage projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step E-Collage Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 E-Collage project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Management Plan: What if, for example, the positive direction and vision of the organization causes expected trends to change resulting in greater need than expected?
- Procurement Audit: Was the pre-qualification screening for issue of tender documents done properly and in a fair manner?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the E-Collage project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this E-Collage project is needed?
- Project Portfolio management: How do organizations re-align portfolio when strategic objectives change?
- Change Management Plan: Have the business unit contacts been selected and notified?
- Project Schedule: Is the E-Collage project schedule available for all E-Collage project team members to review?
- Risk Register: What are our key risks/showstoppers and what is being done to manage them?
- Executing Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does a documented E-Collage project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
Step-by-step and complete E-Collage Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 E-Collage project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 E-Collage project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 E-Collage project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 E-Collage project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 E-Collage project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 E-Collage project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any E-Collage project with this in-depth E-Collage Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose E-Collage projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in E-Collage and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make E-Collage investments work better.
This E-Collage All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.