Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Earned media Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Earned media related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Earned media specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Earned media Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 690 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Earned media improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 690 standard requirements:
- How do the Earned media results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Who else should we help?
- Are the measurements objective?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Earned media strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
- What process should we select for improvement?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Earned media agendas for the next 3 years?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of Earned media moving forward?
- Ask yourself: how would we do this work if we only had one staff member to do it?
- Have you identified your Earned media key performance indicators?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Earned media book in PDF containing 690 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Earned media self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Earned media Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Earned media areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Earned media Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Earned media projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Earned media Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Earned media project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Earned media project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Is work progressing on schedule and per contract requirements?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts – How will the cost to complete the Earned media project be forecast?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Earned media project?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
- Milestone List: How late can each activity be finished and started?
- Network Diagram: If the Earned media project network diagram cannot change but you have extra personnel resources, what is the BEST thing to do?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent are the participating departments coordinating with each other?
- WBS Dictionary: Software specification, development, integration, and testing, licenses ?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have Earned media project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
Step-by-step and complete Earned media Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Earned media project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Earned media project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Earned media project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Earned media project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Earned media project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Earned media project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Earned media project with this in-depth Earned media Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Earned media projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Earned media and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Earned media investments work better.
This Earned media All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.