Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Ecolabels and Footprints Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Ecolabels and Footprints related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Ecolabels and Footprints specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Ecolabels and Footprints Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 714 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Ecolabels and Footprints improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 714 standard requirements:
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict Ecolabels and Footprints Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- How do we go about Comparing Ecolabels and Footprints approaches/solutions?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting Ecolabels and Footprints with what users do day-to-day?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- Were any designed experiments used to generate additional insight into the data analysis?
- What is Effective Ecolabels and Footprints?
- What improvements have been achieved?
- What did we miss in the interview for the worst hire we ever made?
- What other systems, operations, processes, and infrastructures (hiring practices, staffing, training, incentives/rewards, metrics/dashboards/scorecards, etc.) need updates, additions, changes, or deletions in order to facilitate knowledge transfer and improvements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Ecolabels and Footprints book in PDF containing 714 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Ecolabels and Footprints self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Ecolabels and Footprints Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Ecolabels and Footprints areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Ecolabels and Footprints Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Ecolabels and Footprints projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Ecolabels and Footprints Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Ecolabels and Footprints project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you vary your voice pace, tone and pitch to engage participants and gain involvement?
- Project Management Plan: How can you best help the organization to develop consistent practices in Ecolabels and Footprints project management planning stages?
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization clearly defined the award criteria?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Ecolabels and Footprints project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Planning Process Group: How many days can task X be late in starting without affecting the Ecolabels and Footprints project completion date?
- Communications Management Plan: How is this initiative related to other portfolios, programs, or Ecolabels and Footprints projects?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What tools are available to determine whether all contract functional and compliance areas of performance objectives, measures, and incentives have been met?
- Procurement Audit: Was the tender clearly and properly specified, including evaluation criteria and knowing about the market and therefore not over-prescriptive and receptive to innovation?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What mechanisms are proposed to monitor and measure Ecolabels and Footprints project performance in terms of social development outcomes?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Accuracy: What design will lead to accurate information?
Step-by-step and complete Ecolabels and Footprints Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Ecolabels and Footprints project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Ecolabels and Footprints project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Ecolabels and Footprints project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Ecolabels and Footprints project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Ecolabels and Footprints project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Ecolabels and Footprints project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Ecolabels and Footprints project with this in-depth Ecolabels and Footprints Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Ecolabels and Footprints projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Ecolabels and Footprints and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Ecolabels and Footprints investments work better.
This Ecolabels and Footprints All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.