Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EHR-Based Clinical Studies Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any EHR-Based Clinical Studies related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EHR-Based Clinical Studies specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EHR-Based Clinical Studies Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 664 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EHR-Based Clinical Studies improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 664 standard requirements:
- In the case of a EHR-Based Clinical Studies project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a EHR-Based Clinical Studies project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any EHR-Based Clinical Studies project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- In the past year, what have you done (or could you have done) to increase the accurate perception of this company/brand as ethical and honest?
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
- How do we go about Securing EHR-Based Clinical Studies?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- Is there a small-scale pilot for proposed improvement(s)? What conclusions were drawn from the outcomes of a pilot?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- What were the underlying assumptions on the cost-benefit analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EHR-Based Clinical Studies book in PDF containing 664 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your EHR-Based Clinical Studies self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EHR-Based Clinical Studies Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EHR-Based Clinical Studies areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EHR-Based Clinical Studies Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EHR-Based Clinical Studies projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EHR-Based Clinical Studies Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 EHR-Based Clinical Studies project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree is there a sense that only the team can succeed?
- Cost Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Change Management Plan: Have the approved procedures and policies been published?
- Cost Baseline: Has the EHR-Based Clinical Studies project documentation been archived or otherwise disposed as described in the EHR-Based Clinical Studies project communication plan?
- Procurement Audit: Is the efficiency of the procurement process regularly evaluated?
- Work Breakdown Structure: Is the Work breakdown Structure (WBS) defined and is the scope of the EHR-Based Clinical Studies project clear with assigned deliverable owners?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What does it mean to say a task is 75% complete after 3 months?
- Procurement Audit: Are fixed asset values recorded at historical cost?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the manner in which EHR-Based Clinical Studies project deliverables will be formally presented and accepted. Will they be presented at the end of each phase?
- Lessons Learned: Does the lesson educate others to improve performance?
Step-by-step and complete EHR-Based Clinical Studies Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EHR-Based Clinical Studies project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EHR-Based Clinical Studies project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EHR-Based Clinical Studies project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EHR-Based Clinical Studies project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EHR-Based Clinical Studies project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EHR-Based Clinical Studies project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EHR-Based Clinical Studies project with this in-depth EHR-Based Clinical Studies Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EHR-Based Clinical Studies projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EHR-Based Clinical Studies and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EHR-Based Clinical Studies investments work better.
This EHR-Based Clinical Studies All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.