Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Electronic Health Record EHR Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Electronic Health Record EHR related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Electronic Health Record EHR specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Electronic Health Record EHR Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Electronic Health Record EHR improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are you failing differently each time?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Electronic Health Record EHR values?
- How do you assess your Electronic Health Record EHR workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
- Do the Electronic Health Record EHR decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Is Supporting Electronic Health Record EHR documentation required?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- How do you stay inspired?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Electronic Health Record EHR book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Electronic Health Record EHR self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Electronic Health Record EHR Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Electronic Health Record EHR areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Electronic Health Record EHR Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Electronic Health Record EHR projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Electronic Health Record EHR Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Electronic Health Record EHR project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Formal Acceptance: Do you buy pre-configured systems or build your own configuration?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Scope statement only direct or indirect costs as well?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Electronic Health Record EHR project?
- Procurement Management Plan: How will you coordinate Procurement with aspects of the Electronic Health Record EHR project?
- Project Charter: Major High-Level Milestone Targets: What events measure progress?
- Project Portfolio management: Consider the benefit of the strategic objectives portfolio and its relationship to the Electronic Health Record EHR project portfolio. How is this helpful in Electronic Health Record EHR project selection?
- Procurement Audit: Does the individual approving disbursements sign or initial the document?
- Risk Register: What are our key risks/showstoppers and what is being done to manage them?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the requirements for all items of overhead established by rational, traceable processes?
- Cost Management Plan: Were stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
Step-by-step and complete Electronic Health Record EHR Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Electronic Health Record EHR project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Electronic Health Record EHR project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Electronic Health Record EHR project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Electronic Health Record EHR project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Electronic Health Record EHR project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Electronic Health Record EHR project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Electronic Health Record EHR project with this in-depth Electronic Health Record EHR Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Electronic Health Record EHR projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Electronic Health Record EHR and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Electronic Health Record EHR investments work better.
This Electronic Health Record EHR All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.