Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Encompass Health Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Encompass Health related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Encompass Health specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Encompass Health Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Encompass Health improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- Which customers cant participate in our Encompass Health domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Is reporting being used or needed?
- What information do users need?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- The approach of traditional Encompass Health works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- What are our Encompass Health Processes?
- Does the Encompass Health performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- What is the risk?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Encompass Health?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Encompass Health book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Encompass Health self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Encompass Health Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Encompass Health areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Encompass Health Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Encompass Health projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Encompass Health Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Encompass Health project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How do you analyse the risks in the different types of Encompass Health projects?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its planning processes are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is there adequate stakeholder participation for the vetting of requirements definition, changes and management?
- Change Log: Does the suggested change request represent a desired enhancement to the products functionality?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Do the stakeholders goals and expectations support or conflict with the Encompass Health project goals?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the last item a Encompass Health project manager must do to finalize Encompass Health project close-out?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the number of people on the Encompass Health project team adequate to do the job?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are people being developed to meet the challenges of the future?
- Quality Audit: What does an analysis of an organizations staff profile suggest in terms of its planning, and how is this being addressed?
Step-by-step and complete Encompass Health Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Encompass Health project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Encompass Health project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Encompass Health project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Encompass Health project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Encompass Health project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Encompass Health project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Encompass Health project with this in-depth Encompass Health Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Encompass Health projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Encompass Health and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Encompass Health investments work better.
This Encompass Health All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.