Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 632 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 632 standard requirements:
- What are our best practices for minimizing End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management project lifecycle?
- Who needs to know about End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management ?
- How do we keep the momentum going?
- What is the funding source for this project?
- Who else hopes to benefit from it?
- How can we improve End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management?
- What can we do to improve?
- Do you, as a leader, bounce back quickly from setbacks?
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management book in PDF containing 632 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management project plan?
- Quality Management Plan: How are senior leaders, employees, and the organization involved in supporting the community?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do team members understand one another’s roles and skills?
- Scope Management Plan: Has appropriate allowance been made for the effect of the learning curve on all personnel joining the End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management project who do not have the required prior industry, functional & technical expertise?
- Procurement Audit: Has the award included no items different from those contained in bid specifications?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent and in what ways are the End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management project contributing to progress towards organizational reform?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What changes do you need to make to align practices with beliefs?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management project risks?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management project repository for each release?
Step-by-step and complete End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management project with this in-depth End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management investments work better.
This End-to-End Supply Chain Risk Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.